Thursday, October 4, 2007

This is where It all started...

Its kinda late to do this because of busy scheds and other stuffs... But Better late than never isn't it?

This blog is made so that I can tell the world how much I love this Girl (My sweetie) and also about my life before and after we became officially ON...

To start off, I'd like everybody to know that this relationship was a bit fast phased and unexpected. Hope you'd understand my story... thanks

Our story goes here...

It was around July 2006, I applied to a certain company when I saw this girl, at first I didn't mind her because I was a bit nervous that time for the interview but when I saw her eyes and I even tought that she was looking at me (she said she can't remember) that's the time I began noticing her and I never stopped looking at her till the application was finished.

While I was going home to Pampanga, her face somewhat stucked on my mind and I'd really want to know her name and better if I'd get her number... But then I realized that It'll be impossible because I was unsure if I'll work for that company or not and also another company was waiting for me at Pampanga. A few days later, a call came in and it came from that company, I was so happy and also had doubts because of the sched. but still I chose that company...

I had fun and learned alot and I'm really thankful for that. I met lot's of friends, true friends and I think I've forgotten that girl because that time I'm a bit focused on working and I never had time to think about it.

A few weeks later August 28, 2006 if I'm not mistaken, I was shocked when I saw her sitting on the couch, she changed shift and I got happy, but of course for those who knows me, I'm really a shy person especially with the girls I like or with my crushes...
September 05, 2006 I got her Gmail Id from Grace (a co-worker) and there we chat almost the whole shift... I grabbed the opportunity to get her number and thank God she gave them all even the Land Line!

As we became closer, my feelings for her became clearer and I'm falling for her every hour... That time, a friend of mine also liked her... I was just silent because of course I won't jeopardize our friendship just because of girls. But most of my friends knows how I feel for her.
We'd see each other on a Mall and walk going to the office, those were really happy days for me...

But as days were passing by, I felt some changes on her, her text messages were not the same as before, and she's trying to avoid me. Maybe that was because she's having an idea on what I feel...

I asked her about it and then I told her my true feelings, and as I predicted, I was dumped! I also noticed that she and my friend were getting closer...

Of course I got hurt but I accepted the fact that she didn't like me although at first I thought she did... What I did was to unwind (September 16, 2006 her birthday), and that time, my cuzin' Trish May and her Cuz' Ivy also had love problems, and so we went to timog Padis Point to Unwind.

Things got clear and all I easily forgot my love problems, and realized that she's just another girl. September 17 was a memorable day because May and Ivy's Cuz JC Intal had a game It was Ateneo Vs. ADMU. I really enjoyed that game and I began to forget my problems and thought that life's just a game, you win or you loose but you don't wanna cheat to win of course...

As expected my friend and her became lovers and I was happy for them. That time I was also busy meeting and dating other girls :) . I had a girlfriend although things didn't worked out pretty well so we went separate ways.

As months passed by, our friendship (Tin and I) became even closer, I'd tell her my problems and she'd give me good advices.

Hhhhmm, let's go forward... Tin and My friend broked up, she cried on my shoulder and all I could do that time is to listen. She was so sad but I tried to cheer her up. On my amazement, this girl bounced back and easily got over with it for just a few weeks. I admired her for that because It took me for about to years for me to forget my ex completely...

We became closer, more closer than ever... I'd always tease her (panget) that time and she becomes mad at me and I liked that because she's cute whenever she gets mad, also Its my way of making "lambing" to someone... Especially to my special one...

hhhmmm, to be continued... hehehehe... I LOVE YOU Sweetie... mwwaaahhhh... GBU!!!

No comments: