Wednesday, December 5, 2007

New Phone for My Sweetie

Hhhmmm... This is a bit off-topic but I just wanted to post this stuff...

She's Planning to buy a phone this Week and she's sooooo excited... If I'm not mistaken, she's going to buy the Sony Ericsson P990i... It's features are still impressive and I hope that she'll enjoy the most of its features...

BTW, our 5th month is fast approaching, and I'm excited because as time passes, I can say that our relationship is going strong and we're having a smooth sail...

I just hope that none of us will try to do something stupid... lolz..

I also thank her dad for giving me a nice CAP last Monday...

Okeiz, that's all for now!!!

I know the readers here are only a handful, i think they're just around 3-4 people whom I personally know...

Love u Sweetie... Mis you... See u later ;)

No comments: